SheIn -Your Online Fashion Bodycon Dress

Monday, June 18, 2012

Gingham Casual

Gingham_casual_1 Gingham_casual_2 Gingham_casual_3 Scalloped blouse:  Vintage
Gingham shorts:  Zara
Plain white shoes:  Keds
Pink leather bag:  Vintage
Lips:  Mac lipstick in "Girl About Town"
Dog: His name is Oso

These pictures were taken on Friday.  My boyfriend and I were dog-sitting, so we took this little guy for a walk down to the Farmer's Market after breakfast.  This outfit was perfect for the walk.  However, it was an abnormally hot day.  By the end of our walk, I was wishing for a nice cool breeze!

A fun little fact about my bag:  I've had it since I was in the second grade!  I had forgotten that I had it in storage and was recently reunited with it a few weeks ago.  I like the pop of vibrant pink with this otherwise preppy outfit.

Have a wonderful Monday!

xo

Azu

8 comments:

  1. I love your shirt! Too cute.

    ** by the way I can't help but notice how beautiful the landscape behind you is! I just love mountains :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit for dog-sitting. Lovely pics :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore gingham prints, cute shorts! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shorts!

    http://www.superficialgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are so cute

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AZU!!!!! Where have you been? Of course I remember you! Thank you so much for commenting! I was looking for your blog for ages and wondered why you deleted it! What had happened?? I'm glad you're back!!! Let me know soon!! Missed you!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    PS: I bought a url now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Oso. Where have I been all week gheesh? Oh I know, consumed with myself and promoting myself. Very cute and comfy fit. I would rock those shorts any day. I also have a purse since I was a little girl. It is this hot pink vintage one. I think Ill bust it out next time I go home. Oh and did u hear what a tonta I am and that the contest goes till the 30th? ughh. Keep voting. Im still losing.

    ReplyDelete