SheIn -Your Online Fashion Bodycon Dress

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Poppy!

Poppy_new_1 Poppy_2_new Poppy_3

Dress: Topshop
Purse: Vintage
Shoes: BCBG
Lips: Mac lipglass in "Russian Red"

You may remember this dress from my post about a year ago (if you'd been following me before).  This is the popular crochet insert dress from Topshop.  It's a very light weight cotton dress that is perfect for those hot summer days in California.  This has got to be one of my favorite items in my closet.  The skirt actually has more volume than it looks like.  The wind was blowing, so it was hard to get a good shot of it.

Hope you're all having a good weekend...if anyone is reading at this point ;)

xoxo

Azu

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading! haha! So glad you are back, Im like super excited. I was having a rough day and then I got your email so I'll have to go write you back now. Just stalked your pinterest. I'm on that too now.

    ReplyDelete