SheIn -Your Online Fashion Bodycon Dress

Saturday, June 16, 2012

White Maxi Dress

maxidress_1 Maxidress_2 Maxidress_3 Dress: Vintage (had to wear a slip underneath!)
Denim vest: Elie Tahari
Boots: Steve Madden "Graanie" in Gognac
Necklace: Forever 21 (old)

 Hi again, everyone! It's been a few months, but I finally have a blog again :) I've been trying to get in the hang of it for the past week or so. These pictures were taken about a week ago. Hope you like them. I'm a bit slouchy in the second picture... I'm a little self conscious about my posture in that picture, but I like everything else about that particular post, so I'm keeping it. :)

 On another note, I'm going to do another outfit post today because I've been taking pictures in preparation for this blog. So I have quite a few outfits lined up for you all :) xoxo Azu

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I stole the first pick for my Follow Friday feature on you. Hope that's ok. I adore this dress!

    ReplyDelete