SheIn -Your Online Fashion Bodycon Dress

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Black & Gold

Black & Gold_1 Black & Gold_2 Black & Gold _3 Black & Gold_4

Basic black T shirt: Bebe
Flared skirt with petticoat: French Connection "Tallulah" (As seen on Taylor Swift)
Bow pumps: Dollhouse
Leather quilted purse: Vintage
Lips: Mac "Girl About Town"

 A quick post before the weekend...

I've had this skirt for a while, but I never wore it until now. The gold embroidered flowers makes for interesting details. And I'm all about the feminine silhouette created by the petticoat.  I'm seriously considering wearing petticoats more often...they're a great way to add volume to a skirt or dress.

Thanks for those of you who shared your opinions about my last post :) Hope you're all having a great week!

xoxo

Azu

12 comments:

  1. I love your skirt - so pretty !!!
    would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and gold is a classic combination for a reason -- it looks wonderful.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely in that skirt! I really like it :) xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this outfit, that skirt is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing skirt! This is such a lovely look! Beautiful!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I know I've said this before, but this is seriously my favorite outfit of yours now. That skirt is PERFECTION. I love puffy tutu skirts and this one is not only fun and adorable, but also super classy. I can't believe you've had it for so long and never wore it! :P

    PS. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look its very cool, chic, & edgy..you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! I love this skirt!

    http://www.blindpassionforfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit !
    ledressingdejosie.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beyond chic! Love this! That skirt is to die for. xoxo

    Ali Berger

    www.sanfranciscoblonde.com

    ReplyDelete