SheIn -Your Online Fashion Bodycon Dress

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fresh

Fresh_1 Fresh_2 Fresh_3 Fresh_4 Fresh_5 Silk blouse: BCBG
Cargos: Zara
Leather quilted purse: Vintage
Peep toe leather oxfords: Seychelles
Lips: Mac lipstick in "Chatterbox"

I was unsure about this blouse at first.  I thought it was pretty and different, but I didn't fall in love with it until I wore it out.  It is unbelievably comfortable and perfect for a casual day or for running errands.  A long sleeve silk blouse (especially this one) is an easy way to add a bit of elegance to a simple outfit.

Have a fantastic Monday!  It's almost the 4th of July! :D

xoxo

Azu

2 comments:

  1. I love the details on the blouse and how you paired them with those neat shoes! Have a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is beautiful on you! It seems very flowy, which I like. :) I hope you had a great Fourth. xoxo

    ReplyDelete