SheIn -Your Online Fashion Bodycon Dress

Saturday, October 26, 2013

All in the Details

All in the Details_1 All in the Details_2 All in the Details_3 All in the Details_4 Wearing:
Equipment shirt
Bebe skirt
Anthropologie necklace
Alfani sandals (old)
Vintage Dooney & Bourke bag
Mac "Watch Me Simmer" lipstick

This outfit is really simple...and comfy!  Since it was so basic, I wore a statement necklace to add a little glam to it.  I wore this outfit on a day when I had a lot of errands to run.  It was nice and warm out, which was perfect for what I was wearing.

Like my previous post, this set of pictures was also taken about a month ago :)  Although the weather is still nice out right now, it's nothing like it was when these pictures were taken.  It almost makes me miss the late Summer heat...almost.  I'm loving the chilly mornings and cool even breeze too much!  I'm not really a Fall/Winter person.  I actually prefer the heat.  But this year I'm all for the Fall.

xo  Azu

19 comments:

  1. Amazing!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/10/halloween.html

    Please watch this(Like and subscribe)
    http://youtu.be/exNc0vQEsB8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace is so adorable!!! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look!
    Love that necklace!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! So cute! And your necklace is really nice!
    I'm following you now! Hope you would like to follow me back ;) Let me know!
    xx
    http://elationofcreation.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! your skirt is so lovely :D
    New post, Floral Crown, don´t miss it!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yiur skirt is too cute.. :)
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! Amazing legs
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Loving your outfit. The necklace is gorgeous.
    xo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, the weather has gotten colder here, too. I like this outfit. Simple but well-presented and adding the glam necklace is a cherry on top of the sundae.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All for fall baby I agree! But you can always rock that skirt in the winter with tights and boots and leg warmers and over the knee socks. I'm so sick of my summer wardrobe but I will surely recycle some skirts.Very pretty pics too btw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very stylish girl..! Followed you on G+ and would love it if you wld visit my blog and follow :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet girl! Very beautiful piece of jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit. I'm loving the glam look of the statement necklace. I've been loving the cooler weather lately as well but like you I'm so much more of a summer person.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow summertime again!!I love your necklace, and your skirt!
    paolasophia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. great look! this skirt is so lovely !!!!

    Maybe we follow each other !?
    If yes let me know when you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful necklace :) Love how you've jazzed up a simple outfit by adding it! I cant wait for it to get chilly here as well but the weather change has been a little slow this year. Praying for a nice and cold winter
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete