SheIn -Your Online Fashion Bodycon Dress

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

All That Glitters

All That Glitters_1 All That Glitters_2 All That Glitters_3 Wearing:
A&F t shirt
Zara cropped sequin pants
Keds leather shoes
Louis Vuitton mini backpack
Chanel aviators
H&M headband
Burberry watch
Mac "Girl About Town" lipstick
(Please excuse my "oops!" moment with my bra strap. LOL!)

Oftentimes, I find myself at a loss for words when writing up a post.  I always think of so many topics to write about but as soon as I sit down to type, the words escape me.  Today is one of those days.

One of the reasons why I didn't post as often as I would have liked was because I had to think of something to write about.  I don't like just posting pictures of myself without some sort of little message.  Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that posting pictures of yourself a few times a week for the world to see seems pretty vain.  Writing gives my pictures a sense of purpose. Obviously, some fashion doesn't really need explanation.  But I feel that I can better relate to my readers if I tell them a story or explain what I'm wearing.  And I love reading your reactions not only to my outfits, but to my words.

I'd like to know what you guys think about this.  Do you care for what bloggers have to say?  Or are you here purely for the fashion?  Do any of you feel that you have to write something, too?

xo  Azu

22 comments:

  1. Everything is beautiful, the pants are amazing! Depends, some days I want to read Other days I like to just browse pictures. I feel u though, it's sometimes tough coming up with a lot to write:)
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pants, you look so cute in it!



    http://perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, love when you write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I don't like glitter but your pants are just fantastic
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look sweety!
    I'm following you on GFC and I hope you follow me back ;)

    Hugs from Poland :*
    http://blond-yasmin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!
    Personally, I love to read what the bloggers have to say. When there are just photos, I'm like "What? That's all? ". It's like the article wasn't finished.

    xoxo
    http://wonderwoman-7.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a perfect casual look! Love the sequin pants!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sequin pants.... this girly look is very cool!!!!
    Happy friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pants!
    You look fabulous, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sequin pants are so fabulous!! I do like to read a blogger's post, as well as look at the photos of their outfit. :) PS Thanks for the follow, I am following you as well!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Ad Space Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your pants

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh those pants are so cute! I absolutely adore all the glitter.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. o my god!! such an amazing look, great combination and you looking so pretty!! :)

    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/2013/10/festive-shimmery-yellow-eotd.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the combination with the White KEDS

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow !!! your soooooooo effin gorgeous ;0 and i love love love your KEDS ;) I wanna see more pics of you wearing your sexy keds !

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow !!! your soooooooo effin gorgeous ;0 and i love love love your KEDS ;) I wanna see more pics of you wearing your sexy keds !

    ReplyDelete